This 45 minutes activity takes place at Bailey’s Key, at 2 mins of boat in front of the Anthony’s Key Resort and RIMS (Roatan Institute for Marine Sciences). After an orientation brief, you will be introduced to two of the dolphins in the pod so they can get comfortable with you and make that bond of reciprocal trust that will make your experience unforgettable.
Swim and play with them it is something absolutely thrilling as well as the “Foot Push”, the core of this experience and without any doubt the most exciting interaction: when the dolphins push you by the feet above and around the water’s surface.
And this is not the only incredible thing that you will do with the dolphins: there is the gentle ride along the lagoon holding their dorsal fin still to experience, known as “Dorsal Ride”.
- Participants must be 5 years or older to participate.
- Ages 5-13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants must be able to swim.
- Pregnant women are not allowed.
- Participants wear a life jacket and fins while in the water.
- Personal cameras are permitted during platform session only.
- Professional photos available after the swim.
|LOCATION||Anthony’s Key Resort, Sandy Bay|
|SCHEDULED TIME||9.30 am – 12.30 am|
|WHAT TO BRING||Swimming suit, towels, sun screen.|